Maryland Local Pellet Availability

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

masonsjax

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 15, 2016
LaGrange, GA
I'm wondering who in Maryland carries quality smoking pellets. I've been happily using CookinPellets Perfect Mix and Hickory for a while (electric with AMNPS) purchased from Amazon. I'd like to try some other varieties. I know everything is available online, but it would be nice if good pellets could be had minus shipping charges. Does anyone local carry Lumber Jack or other respected brands?

Not sure I don't use pellets but most the guys on here I think buy them from Todd at A-Maze-N smokers look under sponsors to get their information. Sorry I missed this post it under general information for all members. You will most likely get a lot more suggestions.

Warren

Thanks, yeah I bought a couple of Todd's smoke generators and they came with some of his pellets, top notch quality for sure, but very expensive. I just ordered a sack of Lumber Jack pellets from bbqpelletsonline.com for a reasonable price with shipping included. I guess there aren't many local options.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky