• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Maryland group forming come join us

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Welcome Terrapin05 glad to have you on board.

Warren

Reactions: RRR

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
RRR Thanks for the like it is greatly appreciated.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
PrezidentRedz Glad to have recognize the Maryland group there is a great bunch of people on the SMF with all kinds of info on just about anything to do with smoking. Just need to ask and they like photos of what you do. There is more than one way to do so many smoking projects.

Go to roll call and sign on telling us somethings about yourself.
I'm on the other side of the big ditch have been all my life.

Warren

RRR

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 29, 2018
I was subscribed to this group, but couldn't post or reply. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually join a group via the mobile version. I finally figured it out after clicking on desktop at the bottom of the page.

Anyway, Frederick checking in :D
Where in Frederick, I lived on West Patrick St. the 200 block across from Barbara Fritchie motel and restaurant.

shinny

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 8, 2012
How do I join?
Welcome to the forum. I wish I knew what to tell you about joining. I've been here for years and still don't know. Lol. I'm pretty sure that people will just start showing up at your house when you get the smoker going, that's what happens at my house.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
So you dont have to join groups anymore. Anyone can post and see posts in groups since the forum change.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup with the new format of the forum that all changed. But glad to have you on the forum.

Where you located in Md I'm on the Eastern Shore.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Chefjefro1983 Welcome to the group glad to have you. Lot of great guys and gals on here with tons of info. When they changed the forum format we loss the groups but glad to have.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks