Maryland group forming come join us

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad to hear from you yup there are a lot of guys on here from Md but with new forum I have noway of tracking who they are there is no list anymore.

Warren

Hello Capt Josh where are you located? I'm 25 miles from the Bay Bridge. Glad to have you on board just keep watching the post.
Hope to someday get a MD get together going. Helped with one in Pa last year and working on it again this year.

Warren

Stangruns11s

Welcome glad to have join us. SMF the best smoking sight is here for you with information on just about everything.

Warren

Glad to have you on SMF there is no actual list anymore of who belongs and who doesn't but we know your here and by using the MD Group post your are a member.

Warren

Welcome always glad to have a new member from Md. Enjoy all the info on the SMF sight and show us some photos of your work. What kind of smoker do you have.

Warren

Welcome always glad to have a new member from Md. Enjoy all the info on the SMF sight and show us some photos of your work. What kind of smoker do you have.

Warren

I have a natural gas Broil King Smoke. It’s been a rough start, but my first smoke of pork spare ribs and vegetables turned out pretty well. In hindsight, I probably should’ve got a 22.5 WSM, but I was dead-set on having a smoker hooked up to my home’s natural gas line. The link has pics of my first smoke: https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t...uestions-about-ng-smoker.278492/#post-1863545

David

I was subscribed to this group, but couldn't post or reply. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually join a group via the mobile version. I finally figured it out after clicking on desktop at the bottom of the page.

Anyway, Frederick checking in :D

Hey Masonsjax, born and raised in Frederick. Lived on West Patrick st. I just wanted to say Hi. Now I live in the Philippines.

I have been instrumental in helping form the Pa Gathering now starting to plan the 3rd one at pc farmers place in central Pa
(just past State College Pa). Have plans of some day doing one in Md. anybody want to work on this with me lets do it.

Warren

Long time looker, just started posting. Originally from Southern MD just outside Leonardtown and now on the Eastern Shore near Salisbury/Hebron area. Always great advice here. Somewhat a newbie using a simple MES but have found decent recipes here for eye round beef, pork butts, turkey and chickens.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky