Maple Glazed Chicken Wings and Legs for football Sunday!

Discussion in 'Poultry' started by smokinvegasbaby, Oct 5, 2014.

1. I made Disco's Maple Glaze recipe yesterday for my smoked chicken wings and legs.  Disco's Maple Glaze recipe is off the charts good.  I made a double batch and used it on some baby back ribs and boneless pork chops also.  I could not believe how good it tasted on ALL my smoked meat.  Here's my Q-views of my chicken wings and legs....will post the ribs in the "ribs" section.  Happy football Sunday everyone!  Josie

2. disco

disco Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Terrific looking chicken. I'd thought to use my glaze on chicken, Doh!

[​IMG]

Disco

bmudd14474 likes this.
  3. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Oh my, looks great.

[​IMG]

4. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Mmmmmm, looking good Josie! Bet those wings created some sticky fingers!

5. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Wow Josie those are some amazing lookin wings! Very nicely done! Thumbs Up

:points:

Red

6. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks awesome Josie

7. b-one

b-one Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Wow looks like your cooking for an Army! Looks great!

8. lol b-one...............nope just cooking for me.  I did share some with a few of my elderly neighbors.  They love when I fire up my smoker.  Pics of my neighbors care package.  Stay blessed my friend....Josie

9. you should use YOUR Maple Glaze on chicken it was awesome.  I had some of the chicken today and it was even better today than yesterday. 

10. yes of course - sticky fingers indeed!  But isn't that why we eat sticky chicken wings lol.  thanks for stopping by my friend!  Josie

11. Wow they look great and a nice thing you did for your neighbors where do I get that recipe.

12. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Almost missed this SJ.... Glad I didn't ....mmmmm ! Lookin good !! :beercheer:

:points1:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  13. awww thanks brotha J....where you been?  I talked to Nicole the other day and she said you and the kids were making sausage.  Did you post pics?  Glad you found my Maple Glaze stuff and thanks for the points [​IMG]

Sista J

14. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I been doing the workin thing SJ, totally over rated !! LOL. Love them wings ! We did do snack sticks this weekend if ya wanna check it out..... (Just look at the cute kiddos.... Pay no attention to the horizontally challenged guy behind the grinder). :icon_lol:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/170802/my-first-snackin-sticks