Mang Tomas All Purpose Sauce - Any Reviews?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good for Roasted Pork,Chicken an it is sweet & tangy.My wife said that she is from the Philippine
Richie

Thanks Richie

Making 20lbs of pulled pork. I was leaving pork plain and looking for sauces. Its a Filipino fiends birthday party so I am bring a bottle of MT, Georges and *(Option Open)*... Just wanted to make sure MT is not a flop...

Thanks Richie

Making 20lbs of pulled pork. I was leaving pork plain and looking for sauces. Its a Filipino fiends birthday party so I am bring a bottle of MT, Georges and *(Option Open)*... Just wanted to make sure MT is not a flop...

Soon as my wife seen it she oh for Lechon,He will enjoy it
Richie

Reactions: zippy12
Zippy12, Just a heads up.

Mang Tomas is probably the most well known producer of traditional Filipino lechon dipping sarsa, or sauce. The primary ingredient in the traditional sarsa is pork liver, processed to a paste. Mang Tomas still produces that version for the Filipino market, but the liver's omitted from their product for the international market. Obviously, the omission of the primary ingredient results in an altogether different product.

Dang it all, you guys are making me use google way more then I want to.

Chris

dls1 - I read that on the web and prefer with out liver. I say this not to loud in here but the sauce is vegan...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky