Manday 7

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Forgot to update my already lengthy post.

• The next day I found one of my friends buried in the snow.

Sunday

• When I was cleaning up the yard I noticed the fire was still hot.

• Now it's time to seal everything and freeze. The top round is cut up into sections based on doneness and for slicing.

• The meat and drippings are placed in Vac-Seal bags and tossed in the freezer to firm up for sealing.

• Everything is portioned, sealed, labeled and tossed in the freezer.

• Looks like I'm out of room and haven't even sealed the Top Round yet.

• Top round is ready for sealing and I had to get a bit creative to fit it in the garage freezer.

Had some leftover dough from Manday so I made a Steak Stromboli for dinner.
  • Provolone

• Steak, american cheese and fried onions.

• Sauce

• Cheese

• I have some Supreme Pizza Fattie left overs that needs to be used up, what better way than on an omelet

• Some extra green peppers and onions are added.

• Smoked Provolone

• A few slices of American Cheese

• A sprinkle of Three Cheeses blend.

• Some Taylor pork Roll on the side.

• Served with some Sriracha.

A quick shout out to whoever (did a search and couldn't find who it was) suggested in another Crown Roast thread on pan frying these with a bit of butter and spices, this is hands down the best piece of pork I have eaten.

20180125006.jpg

20180101003.jpg

20180101005.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky