Man kitchen back up and running!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

floridasteve

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 16, 2014
Bradenton
I did my smoking and BBQing on my launni. When itma came through Florida, I cleared everything off. I took advantage of the clear space to do some deep scrubbing and pressure cleaning. Finished yesterday and set up a new cooking area today. Smoked then grilled a batch of chicken legs for dinner!

Steve looks good, glad you made through. Lets hope Maria doesn't follow suit. 

Chris.

We actually took most everything down as well,pressure washed underside of Bbq  griil/bar area and top side as well.. waiting a couple weeks to put it all back up /// ........... nice BBQ area you all have there ...

Hey Steve,

Glad you and your place made it through Irma.

Is that a Camp Chef pizza oven you've got there?

That's a great looking porch/kitchen you've got there. 
icon14.gif

I saw that tape also.. we don't see that here.. it really sticks out. Lol nice covered porch/patio! [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Looks like it's screened in ?

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky