Made my first Fatties yesterday (no q-view)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jojo22

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 26, 2010
Canton Ohio
Made a chili cheese with Hormell chili and some jalapeno and banana peppers, as well as pepper jack cheese. Also made a bacon cheese burger for the wife. I have to say thank you for bringing this great treat to my attention, definitely a must have for parties and get togethers!!

This was our lunch and a turkey was our dinner (smoked of course) that I made for a get together of a few of our dog show friends (and the wife was in charge of bringing the camera and FORGOT!!!). Next time I'll be sure to have some Q-view for you guys!

Those sound great, too bad it didn't happen. " Ritual SMF Hazing " jojo looking forward to many more.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

It sounds great, but sounds don't make us drool! just a quick question, Did you have trouble with the chili oozing out after you sliced?

Yeah, it got pretty runny, BUT the flavor had spread to the meet, and the runny chili made it MUCH juicier than the bacon cheese burger!

I don't know if I could have fit much more in there, dang thing was bursting at the seams!! 

MeatEater: I'll make sure to Qview the cheese I am doing either tonight or tomorrow, that way it really happened...LOL...cause I know everyone who ate them is going to be bummed it was just a dream, though it was a really good one!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky