Made It To KY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
But today is a very sad time. We had to put our baby put to sleep this morning. She was a 10 year old imperial shih tzu and was 0nly 8 pounds. She had heart and liver failure on the way here. Our souls are hurting 😭😭😭

So Sorry for your loss. That is a sad start to a new place. Dogs make us better people and love unconditionally. Sending prayers and thoughts.

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Glad to hear you made it to your new digs!
Last week we had to have the little Bichon mix put down, so I can sympathize.
She was 13, blind and couldn't hold her "functions" anymore. Took us a while to decide, but it was time. The vet agreed.
We still have a Shih Tzu.
Settle in!

Last edited:
Man, that really sucks...we just went through it as well.
What a bummer, sorry to hear this new.

But today is a very sad time. We had to put our baby put to sleep this morning. She was a 10 year old imperial shih tzu and was 0nly 8 pounds. She had heart and liver failure on the way here. Our souls are hurting 😭😭😭
So sorry for your loss. We had a shih tzu Lucy who make it to 13 years old. Kept her going with meds for heart issues for about a year before she gave up. Was tough for sure.

We had Molly. She was our Shih Tzu and baby for 12 years and THAT day was tough, I know and understand your pain. They say that time heals all wounds, but I disagree. I believe that time makes all wounds more tolerable...

Our dogs are our 4-legged, fur covered children and I am truly sorry for your loss...

Until you've loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. - Anatole France (paraphrased)

Our souls are hurting 😭😭😭

Very sorry to hear this. It is never easy to do . It is a loss to the family when this happens. I know you will have fond and happy memories. But the hurt will be awhile , sorry to say.
Very sorry for your loss

My little Gabby was 16 ( my avatar )we had to let her go , congestive heart disease, meds for almost a year. It's been 2 years now and still miss her every day

David

Oh man that hurts, Big Time!!! Sorry to hear that Rick. Glad you made it ok, but it still sucks. Time heals all, this will be no different. But still, I feel for ya man!

Rick glad to hear that your up there and sorry to hear about your dog that sucks.

Glad you made it safely and very sorry to hear the news of your loss! I know it hurts, just goes to show how good of a friend they were. Hang in there!

Ryan

So sorry for your loss. I can relate after going through the same more then once before. As hard as it is I have found --- look for new buddy. There is another looking for love you can make a connection with. A have. Good luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky