Made a Little Mozzarella

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
My wife came in the other night and had a gallon of milk. I said "I think we were OK on milk"
She said this is for you to make some Mozzarella. I said "OK"

This is just regular Mozzarella I DID NOT SMOKE IT.

Instead of going over the steps here is a link to some I made before. (NOW in that thread I did smoke it along with some other cheese) But the cheese making steps are there. It is a real simple and easy cheese to make.

Here is the link.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/176694/making-and-smoking-mozzarella-today

Here are a couple of pics of what I made yesterday

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Awesome!!:)

I'm glad you're posting this & the link to the How-To!!

I'm betting there's a lot of Newbies who didn't know how easy it is, and I'm betting you'll have a lot of followers!!

Nice Job, Gary!!

Bear

Very nice Gary! My Sissy's Ex made her a press from PVC pipe and she used to make Queso Fresco all the time.I'll have to see if she still has the press...

Thanks guys I love Queso Fresco be sure and post it

Gary

Gary That looks great nice job!! I did that one when you posted the other it came out great Thanks again
Richie

Your cheese looks delicious Gary!
I haven't made any mozz in a while, I think you just gave me an idea for a weekend project!
Nice job!
Al

Thanks Guys and Bear I did cut the cheese.

OMG They moved my thread

stock-vector-baby-crying-139127894.jpg

Just Kidding Dirt, Just having a little fun, But It did get moved

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky