Mac&Cheese W/Bacon & Easter Ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What a great idea, Richie! Big like!

Disco
Disco Thank you I enjoyed it bringing the left overs to the Daughters house tonight.Thanks for the Big Like I appreciate it
Richie

looks tasty from here Richie. got to say I never had curds. yeah got to love the freezer finds!!

looks tasty from here Richie. got to say I never had curds. yeah got to love the freezer finds!!
Jim Thank you that Ham was tucked away glad we found it,making some Pea Soup with it now.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie

WOA - curds are great! check the deli cheese area. if you like cheese, its probably you will like curds
I went to 2 super markets today neither had Curd,have 1 other store that is bigger going to check there when I go. In Jersey they had it in 1 store all the time.
Ray Let us know if you find it in your area.
Richie

Way cool, I like the looks of that mac-n-cheese Richie. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Way cool, I like the looks of that mac-n-cheese Richie. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris Thank You we took what was left to the Daughters house for Sunday so they could try it. Verdict it was the best they ever had I agree the curd just took that over the top.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
Richie , I was in the woods when this posted . Just now seeing it . It looks fantastic , and the ham looks awesome . Nice meal .

Richie , I was in the woods when this posted . Just now seeing it . It looks fantastic , and the ham looks awesome . Nice meal .
Rich I hope you don't mean lost it the woods LOL Thank you for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
How did you do?

Rich I hope you don't mean lost it the woods LOL Thank you for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
How did you do?
I passed on a 8 pointer Monday morning . Saw a couple Doe's Saturday . That's about it .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky