Lucky Catch! Any recipe recommendations?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll try anything, if the first time it is prepared by someone who knows what they are doing. Then I can take it from there. I had great Rattle Snake in Texas...JJ

Rattlesnake----MMMMMMmmmmmm............
Possum-----Yuuuuuuccccckkkkk!

Bear

The problem is the overpopulation of them. It is illegal to relocate or even transport any wild animal also.

I'm not sure how they were prepped, but proper western Kentucky Burgoo must have possum. Some of the best stew I've ever eaten in my travels.
yes sir and venison,rabbit,quail,squirrel,wild turkey, racoon,wild pig and alot of good veggies.. Best stew on the planet..
Burgoo-Pix-3.jpg

at the big Burgoo festivals, you can taste all the different batches and buy the one you like best.. you wouldnt think its good with all the different meats in it but when you taste it, your hooked.. theres nothing like it..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky