LOW COUNTRY BOIL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

weedeater

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 26, 2012
Northwest Georgia
On vacation for the last week and we have done a lot of cooking and “eating in” rather than fighting the crowds for an overpriced meal. Decided to do a Low Country Boil for tonight’s supper.

Here’s a pic of the finished product!!!
8D2FDC35-CD24-4F36-9211-DFD1E3676000.jpeg

Very mild boil. I've been to several you can actually taste the crab shrimp and other ingredients . Here in South la it's about the heat n salt. Pic looks great leftovers make great breakfast

I’m doing a big boil on the 4th...shrimp crab legs all the fixings...normally I put in 2 pouches of the zatarains per pot and it ends up pretty spicy which I like but y’all got any other suggestions as far as seasonings go?

Got some people coming that might not like it as spicy.

Thanks!

I’m doing a big boil on the 4th...shrimp crab legs all the fixings...normally I put in 2 pouches of the zatarains per pot and it ends up pretty spicy which I like but y’all got any other suggestions as far as seasonings go?

Got some people coming that might not like it as spicy.

Thanks!
This is what most use around here,including myself.
303530-600x600-A.jpg

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Ours has “Old Bay” which is an old standby for us. Just enough spice!

Thanks for the like Motocrash!

Weedeater

Is it still a frogmore stew with those king crab legs?? Who cares ya made my mouth water!!

Good looking meal.
I don’t know what you call it but it sure was good! Don’t usually put the “King Crab Legs” but they were a good addition to our standard “Low Country Boil”.

Weedeater

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky