LOST PHOTOS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I see yours from like 2014. At least the thread of yours about beans I saw photos.
Do you mean some missing all over the place in some threads?
Not sure how people had them loaded here and why they are missing and a bunch are still here..

I lost all of mine in the switch. Management is looking into it but appears to be a rare occurrence...JJ

Sorry to hear that other's besides me lost a bunch of pics during the change over.

Some of mine are still available but only in the threads they were originally posted to. There was a page or should I say a large album of all the photos that each member had downloaded. That is what I find is missing or don't know how to pull it up. Jted

Not so much photos, but I used to go to my profile and access “Threads I started”.
I can’t find any of that now. What about the cooks I posted the last couple of years? Are they gone or do I just not know how to find them? I hope it’s the latter.

Not so much photos, but I used to go to my profile and access “Threads I started”.
I can’t find any of that now. What about the cooks I posted the last couple of years? Are they gone or do I just not know how to find them? I hope it’s the latter.

Go to Search, hit More, gets you to Advance Search.
Click, Search Posts and Threads.
Enter Thread Title Keywords.
Click, Search Titles Only.
Enter Your Name for Posted By.
Click, Search and the thread you are looking for will come up.
I have yet to find a Threads Started List or if it still exists...JJ

Try going to Media when it is open on the left side click on your media
Here is a pic
Media.jpg
I found all my pics since I started posting
Richie

Thanks Richie...JJ

When I do a media search using my name, I find pics dated Jan 7th, 2017 and older. Nothing newer.

Also if I go to search, advance search and enter my name, I do find all my replies and threads I've started, but many have lost pics I originally attached.

So you click on your profile pic or name and it takes you to your profile..
I then see this :
IMG_20171123_103857.png

Then I click on postings and see this:

IMG_20171123_104008.png

That one is find all your threads after you scroll down a bit.
You hit that and see all your pages of threads:
IMG_20171123_104108.png

Thanks, Rings.
I found my posts just before you replied. I’m trying a pic from My Media just to see what happens. Nothing newer than Sept. 3rd, though, and I did a sausage post a couple of days ago....
It looks like the pic may actually be where I put it in the text, which I’ve been having issues with.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky