Looks like new border lines are being re-drawn today...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We all know what should be done, but please keep it to yourself.

I know Dave well enough to feel confident that his comments contained no intended political innuendos, just sharing an observation. I could also see this going awry with a lot of people having differing beliefs though. Excellent work SmokinAl SmokinAl recognizing that and heading it off at the pass. As John said, prayers to our service men and women who will be deployed overseas.

Robert

I don't know dudes been pretty clear for years the West was pressing his borders too hard. Most of us also know how much the warm water ports mean to the Russian Navy Sevastopol ring a bell?. I laughed when I heard Our Great leader say "Call me in a month"..... I was picturing some family hunkered in their basement listening to radio free America and hearing that... Prayers they find a way to work things out.

OK guys, keep this thread clean, NO POLITICS!
We all feel for the Ukrainian people, I’m sure a prayer would help.
We all know what should be done, but please keep it to yourself.
Al

Time to dump this thread as its already going in a direction that will eventually have to include politics.Close this thread before it gets ugly...smoking/cooking and you know what's coming don't mix.

I REALLY like this place but if it goes in a certain direction I'll simple jump ship. TulsaJeff TulsaJeff don't let this happen here,you have a great thing going here and I'd hate to see what I've seen happen on other sites happen here.

Time to dump this thread as its already going in a direction that will eventually have to include politics.Close this thread before it gets ugly...smoking/cooking and you know what's coming don't mix.

I REALLY like this place but if it goes in a certain direction I'll simple jump ship. TulsaJeff TulsaJeff don't let this happen here,you have a great thing going here and I'd hate to see what I've seen happen on other sites happen here.
feeling froggy? Please dont jump

I’m not going to offer any specific politics or religion. Ill comment it’s a sad day for the Ukraine , likely Taiwan and it unfortunately won’t end there. This will impact all of us in one way or another whether economically or worse. To me this is one of the sub forum threads that allow for discussion outside cooking. My ongoing internet policy for myself here, elsewhere and Facebook is if I see a thread I don’t like or it offends me I simply move past it and quit reading. If I didn’t do that the internet would drive me insane lol.

Last edited:
Definitely nothing wrong with having civil discussions. This is a great forum, with people from all over the world being a part of it. This war will effect all of us, no matter where you are from, in one way or another. I just can't imagine what it's like for those that are in the middle of it.

Ryan

Just hope the puppet master pulling the strings is in a good mood. I really feel bad for all involved and hope everyone gets to cook bbq soon. Winter is almost over. I don’t like the way my pee smells after eating asparagus so hopefully meat prices come down

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222 and bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky