Looking to borrow large-scale smoker for church fundraiser.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobcats110

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Riverview, FL
Looking for someone with a large smoker (likely a trailer-style) that would be willing to loan it out to me to help with a church BBQ ribs fundraiser. We had someone who did this in the past with their own unit, but they have since moved to NC. We can be flexible on dates. Church is in Riverview FL. Really looking for someone to donate the use, but we can talk gas money and a small rental fee if that's what it takes.

Please email me offline at bobcats110 @ yahoo.com if you think you can help.

Thanks in advance....Mark

Check with area Equipment Rental Stores. If not booked, they may donate the use of a large Pig Roaster/Smoker, or at least heavily discount the rental. Years ago, I was friendly with a Rental Store Owner. He would loan one of his three pits to the Boy Scouts, area Churches and Firehouse for fund raising...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky