Looking for Brinkmann Limited Edition of et replacement

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tomfrazier

Original poster
May 19, 2014
Love my Brinkmann Limited Edition offset smoker but it's seen better days and we will not be taking her with us when we move cross country in a few months.

Looking for a long offset smoker of the same quality or better and possibly a bit deeper that is less than $600.

Any recommendations?

Thanks and kind regards.

Old Country makes quality cookers, but you can get Brinkmann clones from Dyna Glo these days. They've made small improvements but the design is almost identical.

Thanks will look at them. Moving to the Dallas Ft Worth area.
I would highly recommend you join the bigger Facebook groups for buying and selling smoker. There are tons in Texas. Last week I saw 2 1/4 “ steel Lyfetime smoker offsets one for $600 and one for $800. There are constantly nice used smokers on their. Smokers & Grills Buying and Selling and BBQ Classified are two good ones.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky