Looking for a Pig cutting board

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke dawg

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 29, 2010
Northwest
Looking for a good sized pig shaped cutting board to make a perpetual trophy for the annual family cook off.

Anybody know where to find one? The only one I have seen so far is a smaller Paula Dean one from Walmart.com

icon_cool.gif

I have seen a couple of them at a store named HomeGoods. It's a substitory of Kohls stores. You could even look at lumber liquidators I know they have some butcher block pieces for sale.

Thanks, I did get the largest cutting board I could find and thought about either cutting it out of having the pig laser engraved.

I was going to post a link but there is simply to many to copy and paste.

Google (pig shaped cutting board) and look at the amazon results. There are several that are in the 15 to 30 dollar range. Unless you are just looking for something to do I would suggest buying one of these for close to the same price as a standard cutting board.

hello I make custom cutting boards! I have a pig one if you are interested. I make them from 1/2 plastic.  I can make about any size. text me and I will send you some pics of the ones I have cut.i am putting a ad up soon on here. Ritchie@ 734-972-6468      I can also use any material if want it out of wood. 

734-972-6468  LET ME KNOW YOUR IDEAS ON CUTTING BOARDS! I USE A WATERJET MACHINE THAT HAS A 5FT BY 10FT TABLE. CUT ABOUT ANY MATERIAL!   SMOKER PARTS-CUTTING BOARDS-GARAGE ART

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky