Looking for a mes controller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mikeh

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 22, 2006
Kansas
Have a co worker whose MES controller died on him. He was asking me about finding one. He gave me item # 9907100008. Is what he needs. Told him I would ask on here. Thanks for looking. Mike

Have a co worker whose MES controller died on him. He was asking me about finding one. He gave me item # 9907100008. Is what he needs. Told him I would ask on here. Thanks for looking. Mike

Part is out of stock but usually this is the place if you can't get it directly from Masterbuilt:

If he can't find one then his only other option is to do the simple rewire and get a 3rd party controller like an Auber PID. It cost like $150 HOWEVER it's like turning a golf cart into a Cadillac. The MES would perform 100X better and hold within 1 degree of the set temp rather than doing swings and failing to hit set temp, etc. It's a whole other ballgame with a PID controller.

I hope this info helps :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky