Long time lurker. First time poster

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

just smoke it

Original poster
Mar 8, 2022
Hey everyone! I’m excited to finally become an official member, even though I’ve been lurking for years.
There is some great information and highly knowledgeable people here, and I’m hoping to be able to contribute some value to the group.

I’m originally from Los Angeles, but recently relocated to NW Arkansas.

I’ve used a MES30 for 9 or 10 years. Now that we have a backyard, I’m looking forward to getting a grill and maybe another/bigger smoker.

Welcome from Minnesota. Don’t worry about a new grill or smoker, we are REALLY good at helping people spend money on them. 😂. Also if there aren’t pictures of it, it didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Welcome, and....
rEVgkHr.jpg

Welcome to SMF glad you finally decided to join in the fun. Hopefully your enjoying the benefits of your move. As was said don't worry about buying new smokers and a whole lot more the members will be more than willing to help you spend your money on things you never even knew you needed. :emoji_laughing:

Welcome from central Missouri!

I have a son in NW Arkansas. If you haven't yet visited Wrights BBQ, you should do so. It is not much to look at but it is amazing! Their brisket is about perfect.

1646835151196.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky