Lobster-shrimp Ravioli

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is impressive, to say the least! I have got to get that KA pasta attachment. I love ravs, never have made them but after seeing your thread I am inspired!

Thanks Saint! I love ravs and love making my own, just like sausage and bacon, when you make your own you know exactly what's in them and what it took to make them. I just ordered the 10 ravioli mold from Amazon figuring the larger squares would hold a little more filling. When I make my batches of Italian sausage there's always a couple of pounds I just bag in bulk instead of stuff into casings. Italian sausage-spinach-ricotta cheese ravs are pretty hard to beat and coming up next. RAY

Just to wrap this one up, the ravs in a spinach Alfredo sauce were a real hit, got the new mold and will make a little larger ones soon. RAY
DSCN2681.JPG

great how to on the Ravioli and the drums look perfect

Thank You

David
Thanks David, passing it on is what this forum is all about, hope it helped a bit. RAY

Just divine Ray. Looks so dang good. Nice work
Thanks Edge. Old post, if only I'd been able to ask Carl for advice. Thanks for the likes to both of you, they're always appreciated, always will be. RAY

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thanks David, passing it on is what this forum is all about, hope it helped a bit. RAY

Thanks Edge. Old post, if only I'd been able to ask Carl for advice. Thanks for the likes to both of you, they're always appreciated, always will be. RAY
Sometimes the old ones are the best conversations of the day. The comment and like were no less deserved.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky