Limited to 4 images

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokyokie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
Tulsa
Yesterday I made a post using a quote. The quote had 3-4 smilies in it, and I added a couple myself. I got a prompt telling me that I was limited to 4 images and had to go back and edit some out.

This sounds especially problematic for posting pix.

Anyone else, or just a temporary glitch?

Tim

Smky,

That is a default setting but I understood it to mean actual attachments.. if it is counting smilies then I guess I need to up the quantities allowed.

I will look into that..

That sounds like a good idea. I mean if someone wanted to post 5 or 6 pix from a recent smoke or competition along with a couple smilies, he'd have to do it in 2 or 3 posts. Does it cost anything to have more images available or cause any data overload problems?

Tim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky