Lighting the coals: why shouldn't I do this?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OT, but is that Carmine Red? My brother in law had a '74 in Carmine from new, kept almost 25 years, it did NOT look that nice. I really like those Minilite-ish wheels. Alas, my Tiger also sits on a lift, my wife parks her Honda S2000 under it (yes, drip trays!)

Anyway, hopefully no tornado here in MD today (there's a watch), and I can get back to grilling! Chest freezer is overflowing, need to select something.
Yes Carmine red/new tan interior. It spent most of it's life in Houston, It made it out a year before the big floods there. I have redone the entire suspension, carpet and under carriage. My poor 81 corvette sits under it and sometimes gets a drip here and there....another car I barely drive.
back under1.jpg

my interior.jpg

Thank goodness for overhead storage! Mine usually has my unfinished 73 Ford Mustang on it! Back the farm truck in under it.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky