Lets talk Dogs!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is that what everyone's pic is? I am just trying to learn how to use these pic functions on Photobucket. The only way I can see what you see is to post them. I am sorry for the petty posts but I need to learn to get the help I need........I WANT TO BE THE SMOKE KING>.......

Those are cute dogs Baker.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

I have two border collies and one mutt.

LOL! I didn't think you were being rude. I know I have some pictures on my other computer. it might take me awhile to find them.
I guess I could go outside and click a few shots! lol

I know I was just raised better than that to shout out a command like show pics, I redeemed myself by asking you politely. QOUTE:"If everybody was from Hazard, we would all be happy" said by my Great Grandmother before she died.

Make a long story short my mother was born and raised in Hazard KY and even though they were poor they still knew how to respect people....A fine quality if I do say so myself.

Even though you had no need to, It was very nice of you to offer the apoligy. You have my respect.
icon_biggrin.gif
Also, cowgirl is way too sweet to hold anything against anyone.
icon_wink.gif
(she even forgave me,
redface.gif
) you will get a rep point. (if you can send me "Daisy Duke, from Hazzard, I'll give you a million points.) haha

That may be,,,,,wait...that is the best Weiner Dog, (Dachsund) I have ever seen. What a great experience to be on the water with your loved ones........

Thank your for your politeness. However, I hav to admit dat tse bets videio Ived done ever deen.......I gaurunnnnteeee! WHOOEEEE.

What a great video, thank you for putting that in your post...

you are quite welcome, I always did love that man and his stories, you want to hear him live, today? Just call Coley, he is the absolute reincarnation of Yustain, I garontee.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Baker, that IS a fine quality!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

It took me awhile, but I found pictures of my two girls.....one is no longer with me. I did not find one of my male border collie or my mutt (who is a sweetheart).

This is Kate

This is Blackie

Blackie and pups.

They are active girls, work cattle and horses.....also play ball as long as you will throw it.

Hey Huey, that is a cute lil weinee hound you got.
smile.gif
The old saying, "unconditional love" never fits more, than your dog.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

You almost made me cry!!!!! Border Collie .....Mix.....what a great dog. My dog, my dog.......Shirley was a BCM and she was the best. Had her as long as I could remember being home.........Thank You!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky