Lets talk Dogs!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You're sure welcome Baker.....I'll cry with you......I lost Blackie a couple of years ago. She was sooooo smart. She knew the names of certain animals. If I told her to go get a certain mare, she'd do it, or a certain ewe. She knew their names.
icon_sad.gif

Yes M'am, Coley used to be a DJ,(maybe he's Debi's bro?) haha, anyway, you would swear that he was Justain for real, its fun to listen to him. He can rattle off just like he is on live radio again.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Our Coley is one multi talented man.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
If he wasn't so damn ugly, I'd kiss him.
eek.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_smile.gif
haha, that reminds me, Coley, Chadpole, where are them southern girls you been gonna send up? Dang, I'm needin someone to feed the wood stove and dress that deer I'm gonna run into real soon.
icon_frown.gif

Dang, sorry you guys, it took me so long to do a reply, that I had missed what you two were doing. Sorry for your losses, but remember the good.

Frown up friend
smile.gif
life is to short to worry about things we cannot control....Honestly that motto stinks.....I feel for you, I feel for me, losing a dog is hard to do.......

I remember the good times Terry. Living in the country, you can't get too attached to animals.......at least you have to pretend not to, snif, snif...
smile.gif

Coley and Chadpole......both talented fellas!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Here is what I do, may not be worth a plug knickle, but her is what I do.....I love my family....I love my beliefs...and through this I hope that I have I hope that I have done enough to keep my *** out of the fire!!!!!!

288644377.gif

Thats my dog. We got her as a pup 10 years ago at an animal shelter. You might not be able to tell in this pic but she is watching tv. She loves watching television.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky