Let's get it on

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Yup,

Meat throw down baby.
what's the rock got cooking.jpg

Congrats on good ribs!
Ribs are super easy to over salt so it is best to mix a rub/seasoning with NO salt and season all over with that THEN independantly season with salt so u can control the salt content.

A great and simple pork seasoning/rub is black Pepper, Onion, Garlic, and Paprika. Then add Salt separately. You will over it and never get over salted ribs on accident... unless u are just bad with adding salt lol.

Where did you buy grates ?
thank you

Thanks all I think next time I' am going to try a 3 2 1 version but these were great used cow cover rub and Kosmos cherry habanero sauce.

The grates are from joe's on the facebook 560 fan page. I got the top 2.

Thanks all I think next time I' am going to try a 3 2 1 version but these were great used cow cover rub and Kosmos cherry habanero sauce.

The grates are from joe's on the facebook 560 fan page. I got the top 2.
I have no Facebook, please can you ask him for email
Thank you

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky