Lemon herb garlic butter grouper with mushroom garlic risotto

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zippy12

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 6, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA
20210719_192037.jpg
20210719_194609.jpg

topped in garlic parsely butter sauce
20210719_200101.jpg

Grouper is one of my favorite all time fish. Used to eat it often in FL. Wish it was something I could get in Ohio. Looks tasty.

That looks really, really good Zippy. Have not had grouper in a long time but love the stuff. It's not seen often in this area unfortunately but when I'm on the road for some reason and see it, that's the meal I'll get. Thanks for sharing.

Robert

Nice dish Zippy! I too love grouper. Have not had any in a while....we eat what we catch and have not caught any this season yet. Hope that changes when gag season opens back up.

Love grouper & yours looks fantastic!
But down here in Florida, if you order a blackened grouper sandwich, your chances of getting grouper is maybe 50%. The last one I bought was tilapia. I didn’t say anything cause I was with some friends from up North & this was the place they wanted to go. But some of these restaurants are really rippping off the public that don’t know their fish.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky