Legs & Bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

morkdach

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 8, 2007
mid kansas
Gonna take these to work tommorrow for brunch
biggrin.gif

legs & buckboard bacon ya know a little pork & bird legs
icon_rolleyes.gif

also mama made these bird nests hash browns in muffen pan with an egg & cheese.

oh yea
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

WOW!
The boys at work are gonna love you !!!!!!!----------->>
points.gif

I like that rack too!!

Bearcarver

That meal looks like you will be very popular at work. I know the feeling I smoke a big lunch once per job and thats one of the first question I ge when we start a job. But I do like your tray too.

Boy that just looks awsome, I will definately be trying those. Was the birds nest cook in the smoker or the oven?

Dude that looks like one nice breakfast. Tell me how it is done please. Just bust an egg on the hash browns add cheese and throw in the smoker?

Pete

put your hash browns in a muffin tin take a glass and shove down in the middle to form a bowl and a little cbp then an egg and into the oven till the egg is done ½ hr or so add cheese to the top and into the smoker for a touch of apple smoke and cheese melts.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

oh yea home made bird leg holder works pretty darn good
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great looking chicken legs there, they turn out great when wrapped in bacon for sure.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I like the looks of them bird nests, I'll have to give them a try. Thank Mama for me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky