LED BBQ Bucket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I made a couple LED color changing buckets for my bbq comp site.

Both buckets have two designs so i can switch em around.
ledbbqb.jpg

ledbbq99.jpg

Thanks

My comp site will look good.

Looks cool! My kids would destroy those somehow. They love tearing apart things that glow for some reason. Lighting bugs don’t stand a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: TH-n-PA
Very creative. I hope you take pictures of your site to share!

Look really good. I recently glued my motorcycle with LED lights. https://www.vont.com/product/vont-car-smart-strip-light/ When my mom saw this, she asked me to put LED tapes in the basement of our house. In her wake, my father had LED tape glued to his car. My parents are planning on renovating the attic and guess what idea they came up with? LOL. Bottom line: over 50 meters of LED in our house, and this is just the beginning, but we like it. If you see a tall, handsome guy on a motorcycle glued with LED lamps, you can come to meet him. It will be me :)

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky