LATEST UPDATE ON WILD FORK FOODS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
I got my order the next day. I got a Aged Prime brisket for $3.98 per pound. 2 Sushi grade salmon filets @ $9.98 per pound, & one aged Prime 3 bone rack of dino bones. They mistakenly sent me only one sushi grade salmon & one regular salmon filet. I called them on the phone & they told me to just eat the regular one & they would send me out a sushi grade one right away, no charge. So we cooked the regular salmon skin side down on the flat top & it was that best piece of salmon that I have ever had. I can't wait to try the other things I got. If you live in Florida I suggest you give these guys a shot. The brisket & the ribs look really good, and I plan on making lox & sushi with the 2 remaining filet's.
Here is their site, https://wildforkfoods.com/
Here is what they sent & how much it cost:
This was the first filet's they sent, and as you can see only one was sushi grade.
IMG_0951.jpg

Here is the salmon we cooked. We ate most of it right off the grill, and this is the leftover. We got 2 more meals out of it!
IMG_0957.jpg

Now here are the items that I received, I kept the beef in the freezer & the salmon filet's are thawing in the fridge now. The plan is to have them cured & dried & ready for smoke on Saturday morning. It's supposed to cool down Friday night.
IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

Probably gonna wait & do the brisket on a holiday & have some friends over. I never thought they would send such a big brisket. The bones are probably enough for 4 or 5 people too! Like I said if you live in Florida it's free next day shipping! I know I will definitely use them again!
Al

Just discovered WFF right before moving from Fl to Tn and never got to try them. They have it all and at good prices too. Salmon looks great and thanks for the report.

Wow!!
Prices aren't bad, all things considered (Quality, Delivery, etc).
That's it !! I'm moving!!!

Bear

Reactions: 73saint
Thanks Al. I have been waiting for your update. I will definitely be ordering from them.

You won't be disappointed!
Al

Just discovered WFF right before moving from Fl to Tn and never got to try them. They have it all and at good prices too. Salmon looks great and thanks for the report.

Your absolutely right, they have it all & the free overnight shipping is a big deal!
Al

Wow!!
Prices aren't bad, all things considered (Quality, Delivery, etc).
That's it !! I'm moving!!!

Bear

Hey the house across the street from me is for sale!
We'd tear up the neighborhood Buddy!
Al
Al

Glad its working out for you Al looks like they are trying to build a good reputation.

Warren
I think your right, you can't beat that kind of Customer Service. And so far the quality has been top shelf!
Al

That place is a great find Al! Free delivery great quality, and fair prices, gotta love it! RAY

I totally agree, it seems too good to be true. My Grandson the chef gave this to me & he can get meat from Sisco & Restaurant Depot, but he steered me to this place. So far so good!!
Al

Man great prices , quality and they deliver!! Can’t beat that with a stick! That cooked salmon pic made my mouth water, looks delicious.

Man great prices , quality and they deliver!! Can’t beat that with a stick! That cooked salmon pic made my mouth water, looks delicious.
That's awesome Al. Good prices for quality meat " delivered ". What more could one ask for.

Thanks fellas!
Yea I sure am loving this!!!
Al

Now, if we could get Al to take deliveries and forward them to us Yanks...

Now, if we could get Al to take deliveries and forward them to us Yanks...

I do it in a heartbeat, but it would defeat the whole purpose of this deal. FREE SHIPPING to all Florida residents. They don't say whether they ship out of Florida, but they may. You would have to contact them, but I'm guessing the shipping would be a deal breaker. If I bought from them & then had to ship overnight to Iowa or whatever, I'm sure the cost would be outrageous. You will just have to schedule a FL vacation & bring a big cooler!!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky