Last Weekends Monster Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
It's been awhile since I've posted any q-view and since I did a monster smoke (smoker was going for two days) I figured that I would share it you all.

Saturday's smoke consisted of a 14 pound packer brisket, an 8 pound pork butt and 3 slabs of spare ribs.  Batteries were DOA in the camera so I didn't get any pic of the prep or smoker shots. Now don't give me any "Bubba sez" crap-just follow along with the pics
biggrin.gif

Here we have the brisky point cut into cubes, coated with some 'que sauce and dusted with my brisky rub-gonna be some great burnt ends!!

and no smoke session wouldn't be complete with out some of my almost world famous Wicked Baked beans-

Got a good deal on some jalapenos at 49 cents a pound so I figured I ought to throw in some ABT's too

Wasn't sure how many were going to show up for the son's birthday bash so some chicken thighs were brought to the party

Burnt Ends poured onto the the grill basket and ABT's on the Lang . . .

Another shot of the ABT's . . .

WBB in the Lang for a kiss of smoke. . .

Brisky that was smoked on Saturday. .

Some left over Brisky slices. . .

MMMmmmm anybody got ribs???

These ABT's were great-the peppers where stuffed with sausage and ColbyJack cheese

These ends were soooo goooood. . .I really had a hard time staying out of them while I was slicing the brisky and the ribs.

My chicken thighs came out fantastic. Smoked them at 315° and the skin came out crispy and had that "Bite through" quality that judges look for in competitions

These beans disappeared so dang fast, I didn't get a chance to snag any for my lunch.

The butt I smoked was shredded and will be used later in the week for some pork enchiladas.

Hope you all enjoyed the q-view

Last edited:
Reactions: meateater
cool.gif

I have to agree with everyone so far and that will come your food looks great and I know it taste as good as it looks. Now let's get one thing straight your BEANS are world famous for everyone here at SMF knows about them and probably have made them (I have) and this forum is world wide to so there. No Lip now........their famous PERIOD. You have done a great job and I'm sure that your son had a great birthday

That all looks so great, I'm at a loss for superlatives!!!  Made a version of your beans a few weeks back, hubby says the best he's ever had! 

I'm not even gonna try to single anything out, because everything looks absolutely fantastic !
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Where'd you get the recipe for those Wicked Baked Beans? 
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Thanks for all the great Qview,

Bear

Wow, now that is the banquet of my eyes. You must have drove everyone on your block nuts, just with the aromas floating through the hood. Great smoke and Q Dutch.

That was beautiful Dutch thanks for sharing the Q-view. And your bean recipe is the Best!!

Dan

Looks like some awesome food coming off that Lang
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Dutch you knocked it out of the park again. Awesome spread. Gave ya the thums up cause I cant give ya
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky