Last minute pork tenderloin advice needed for smoke..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmical

Original poster
Aug 26, 2023
I need some advice for smoking (4) 1.5lbs pork tenderloins. I'm heading to sleep soon but if I don't cook these tomorrow I will have to toss them due to their imprisonment in the fridge.

I have apple juice and mesquite and Meat Church Holy Hog rubs, as well as a ton of other seasonings and fresh herbs. My goal is to use what I have for the (pellet) smoke.

Any tips or ideas? No, I can't find my injector..

Reactions: JLeonard
Jim has you covered. As long as you pull them at 140 they should be tasty. I used to hate pork loin when I cooked it to 160

I just did two tenderloins yesterday. MES 30 at 225 deg. Basic generic rub, pulled at 138 deg and were very moist and tender. Only took 50 minutes.

Reactions: jcam222
All of the above they take marinade well also. You could try some different ones, I like them with a classic BBQ flavor and a Hawaiian style pineapple.

Reactions: cmical
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky