Land, Sea, & Air Burger! Weber 26" send-off...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m not sure about eating the whole thing, but it looks great! The new kettle looks sweet! I can’t get a nice colored one to lazy to clean it.
Thanks! Yeah it was a tough go in one shoveling :emoji_laughing:

As for the kettle, now I really gotta keep it clean and relatively scratch free. But we'll see what happens over time lol

Looks Great!!----Fun Thread!!
However Impossible to eat as is.
I would have to Break it down & make 2 or 3 night's meals out of that pile!
Nice Job though!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: Misplaced Nebraskan
Monster burger Zach :emoji_thumbsup:

And yes you are crazy dude!

Nice job though, but no way I could down that, maybe qtr pound each and I would try.

BIG LIKE!

John

Thanks John! It's more fun on the crazy side! sometimes...

If I do ever make this again, it'll be smaller patties for sure. It's not that big when I was making it in pieces but the assembled result was pretty large haha. But, worth it for a one off if that's what it is.

Looks Great!!----Fun Thread!!
However Impossible to eat as is.
I would have to Break it down & make 2 or 3 night's meals out of that pile!
Nice Job though!!
Like.

Bear

Appreciate it Bear! the follow up days and eating each patty as a meal by itself was still good enough. Took me a few days to work through the leftovers :emoji_sweat_smile:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky