Lamb Gyros on vertical rotisserie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fun and a great meal.
I wonder if I can dual use my Buddy Heater into a roti?
Lol exactly what I was thinking! That buddy heater has cooked a few breakfast meals in the goose blind, with the "remove protective grid, turn 90 degrees, stick back in holes" trick to make a grate from it!

I’m with everyone else! That’s the last thing I need is a new awesome food toy🤣 Great work! Looks incredible!

Wow that is cool and a nice cook as well. Having one of those in the kitchen would be dangerous for me I don’t think it would ever stop!

Wow, that's pretty wild! I had no idea those existed for home use. Great looking gyros and I bet that makes awesome Al Pastor. Sometimes I wish I was retired so I could have more time to play with all these kitchen toys!

I have 2 of these burners in my shed for a commercial restaurant grill that never got installed 20 yrs ago, now I know what I am going to make for my next build.

0023305_infrared-burner-for-imperial-part-1039_550.jpeg

Love me a good gyros...would love to know a good recipe for cucumber sauce if you are willing to share!
I make mine with sour cream, I core out the cucumbers, slice thin. Add sour cream, some mayo, lots of dill, little garlic and some red wine vinager to taste (maybe a tsp). Mix it up till it the consistency you like and let it go for a nap in the fridge for a couple hours.

Reactions: uncle eddie
Ohh this is not good. I just sat down at the 'puter and wifey left her profile on. She was looking at our amazon Christmas list and I had put this on it. It was front and center when I logged on. She's former Air Force and has fond memories of doner kebabs..
I'm doomed. I really wanted a spinner for my kettle..

Man I love Gyros, kebab, shwarma and Al Pastor. If I was to buy this I would be tilting the scales at "Hippo".
If I had the space in my kitchen I would get this today. Sadly, I cannot get anymore cooking gear in that small room.
Very tempting though.

I make mine with sour cream, I core out the cucumbers, slice thin. Add sour cream, some mayo, lots of dill, little garlic and some red wine vinager to taste (maybe a tsp). Mix it up till it the consistency you like and let it go for a nap in the fridge for a couple hours.
Thanks for sharing this recipe...bookmarked!

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky