ladies and germs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

carnuba

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 12, 2007
tickfaw, la
outside of my introductory post this is my first,

i just want to let y'all know that i have joined about 100
message boards before this one and the welcome i recieved here
is second to none.

i just wanted to thank everyone for being so wonderful

lem

Your welcome Lem. We try very hard to keep this the best darn site on the internet and we are proud of this place. Thank goodness Jeff gave us a safe and happy home away from home!

Carnuba, missed your intro cause I was out of town. But anyway, its late, but ya got it. Welcome to SMF! Number one rule here is dont be shy! Ask away on anything and you'll get plenty of answers ( espeically if it deals with smoking meats)! Hope to see ya around the forums soon.

Welcome to SMF lem. We appreciate your joining. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Someone will be along shortly w/ an answer...
biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF and I'm wishing you a fun and learning experience. There is so much information available, you''l be fitting right in before the fire is out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky