• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Korean BBQ Ribs

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Ribs and Squid at my wife and my favorite Korean BBQ joint.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Ecto, I see the squid, but those don't look like ribs.

Al

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Ecto, I see the squid, but those don't look like ribs.

Al

It is beef short ribs meat sliced off and marinated and grilled.  It was good just like I remember back when I was a young soldier in Seoul.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I bet they are delicious!

rw willy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2008
I was in Seoul yrs ago, but I don't remember it!  Dang SoJu.  Makes my head hurt thinking about it.

Nice bbq pic.  I'm sure dinner was nice.

bubbagwee

Joined Feb 22, 2011
We do Korean BBQ in my house once a week, Usually we get the short ribs once every few months they are not cheap.

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
We do Korean BBQ in my house once a week, Usually we get the short ribs once every few months they are not cheap.

My favorite in the Pork Belly Samgyeopsal  

oneshot

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2009
It is beef short ribs meat sliced off and marinated and grilled.  It was good just like I remember back when I was a young soldier in Seoul.
That don't look like Kalbi (short ribs) it looks like Bulgogi (which is thin sliced rib eye marinated)... But I love it all... Especially Kim Chi!!!!!! 

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Yea that place cuts them real thin you should see how thin they slice the Bulgolgi

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.