Koolaid Pickles.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Been 8 days now.

Pickles took the koolaid really good.
IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

Soaked just bout all the way through. Taste good..

IMG_0716.jpg

Reactions: BDASPNY
Very interesting. Will they work with grape kool-aid or maybe lemon or lime flavors?

I've only done cherry, but there shouldn't be a problem using other flavors. I think you normally see them as cherry/strawberry/fruit punch because of how much of a difference the color is compared to a normal pickle.

But there's only one way to tell! Luckily jars of pickles and packets of koolaid are a pretty cheap investment to try something new. I'd do it myself, but I've been keto for nearly 16 months and having these around the house would be dangerous lol.

Reactions: BDASPNY
Any kind/flavor of koolaid will work.

I had to try this. I made a batch and took them to the office for opinions. The general consensus was they would be better if you just omitted the sugar and Koolaid.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky