Knocking the chill off a couple pork butts. w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danbury

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Illinois
Putting a couple pork butts on in a bit for an all nighter.  No specific time for them to be done so letting them go all night until around 11 or noon tomorrow just in time for afternoon sammiches.

Keep us posted, lots of Q View also, please.

music-064.gif

canada-flag-14.gif

All done now.  Pulled it all and mixed in a little of the juice after separating it.  Made two sandwiches for a taste test while the wife was out picking up some stuff to make cole slaw.  Couldn't wait.  

Made my bbq sauce for it earlier.

Looks great!!!

Nicely done.

Bill
Thank you.  Had no clue I was going to do pulled pork this weekend, but the one little Mexican grocery store had pork butts on sale for a buck 50 a pound, which is unusual around here.  I only get pork from there as they don't sell pork that is "enhanced".  I will do without before buying and eating that stuff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky