Kingsford Blue 2x20 lb on sale at Home Depot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
So I had to make a Home Depot run tonight.. and as usual I walk down through the smoker/BBQ isle just to see what they have to offer...

Kingsford Blue Original 2 x 20 lb packs on sale at $12.95 a bundle... Normally $21.95 ... I grabbed 6 packs/bundles as I am clear out... Never have I seen them that low since they quit doing the $9.95 a bundle deal a few years ago ...

Stock up while you can... dunno how long the sale last's ...

I was in HD today and like you Keith I had to make the ritualistic pass down the grill aisle. KBB 2pk. still $22 bucks. I did notice a lot bigger Treagor presence and less Weber. They are still way over stocked with NexGrill and CharGriller. They are trying to blow them out with giveaway prices.

I was in HD today and like you Keith I had to make the ritualistic pass down the grill aisle. KBB 2pk. still $22 bucks. I did notice a lot bigger Treagor presence and less Weber. They are still way over stocked with NexGrill and CharGriller. They are trying to blow them out with giveaway prices.
I wish they would blow out the MB 1050 gravity for $400...lol would pile up a few of those.

Still $22 in north GA. I sure miss that $10 sale price around the summer holidays. Bought a pile every year and stacked them in the basement.

Yea... Im not sure what was going on... I looked at the flyer too and they were showing $22 at that same store ...

Luckily I looked at the price tag on the shelf ...

Come to find out... The son in law was walking through a different HD in town and found the same sale... He picked up 5 twin packs as well ...

So I had to make a Home Depot run tonight.. and as usual I walk down through the smoker/BBQ isle just to see what they have to offer...

Kingsford Blue Original 2 x 20 lb packs on sale at $12.95 a bundle... Normally $21.95 ... I grabbed 6 packs/bundles as I am clear out... Never have I seen them that low since they quit doing the $9.95 a bundle deal a few years ago ...

Stock up while you can... dunno how long the sale last's ...
shame they don't have lump. still getting MB lump at Wallyworld for around $15

I cked 1 store last weekend none. All regular price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky