KING CRAB LEGS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LEE ALVES

Original poster
Mar 27, 2018
HI EVERYONE NEW TO THE FORUM
WANTING TO TRY KING CRAB LEGS ON MY PELLET GRILL ANY TIPS OR INFO

THANK YOU

LEE

Only did it once(King is kinda pricey here), but use high heat and flip once. Should take about 5 or so minutes total. Flavor will come from your dipping sauce.

Chris

Last edited:
Only did it one(King is kinda pricey here), but use high heat and flip once. Should take about 5 or so minutes total. Flavor will come from your dipping sauce.

Chris

Agreed, dont over cook them or the meat will come out shrunk and rubbery.

Never did them on a pellet grill but have on propane a bunch of times. I think nearly all are precooked and frozen so essentially you are just reheating them... Thaw in fridge a few days in advance. Place 1-2 legs on a sheet of foil and drizzle a little lemon juice over them and seal them up. OK if a few sharp edges push through a little. Grill 5-10 minutes on med heat. They will clearly smell done when ready. Keep in foil until eating as they cool FAST. Even sealed in foil they will get just a kiss of the grill/smoke and you can tell they were cooked over fire.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky