Kielbasi with Cabbage Pierogies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Home made Fresh Kielbasi from my last post,we made Cabbage an Onion Pierogies for dinner last night.This is a one pan meal start by steaming the pierogi in a little water.
100_0256.JPG
After they are steamed no water left in the pan
add a few pats of butter,get them browned
100_0258.JPG
Once browned on booth sides plate them
Brown the Kielbasi add Kraut with Gravy Master
100_0262.JPG
My Dinner with some spicy Mustard
100_0266.JPG
All cut up
100_0270.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Looks like a great dish - I bet it was tasty also Richie

Point for sure
Chris

Looks like a great dish - I bet it was tasty also Richie

Point for sure
Chris
Chris Thank you it is a little work to make but well worth it.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

I've never made them before. Just got the store bought ones. I can only imagine how fresh homemade ones are.

Looks real good Richie!!

Like!

Joe Thank you I enjoyed making these, this was the first we got to make in the new house.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Kielbasa and pierogies. You have my attention. Looks great. Wish there was smellavision.... great job.

Looks absolutely delicious, Richie but you need a touch of sour cream, bacon bits, and grated cheese with those pierogies! Big Like!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky