Kids first birthday = a reason to smoke 25+ lbs of meat!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rhaugle

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Starting tonight, will be smoking a bunch of meat for a Bday party tomorrow night! I have an 18lb Prime brisket that I will put on tonight at 8pm. Then tomorrow morning, 3 racks of ribs.. 2 St. Louis and 1 Spare rib. Shall be interesting to see if I can get it all cooked to perfection! Will post pictures of the Brisket tonight before she goes on the smoke!   More to come...

Who needs a reason?:biggrin: Good luck 18# prime brisky I'm in!:popcorn:

Brisket Update:

18# brisket Pre trim

About 5 lbs lighter... post trimmed.

Seasoned withe S&P only. 

Took off at 1225am and wrapped with butcher paper. Did not get a picture of this as it was quite late, and I forgot. However, had a GREAT crust on it. At 7am It will have been on for 11 hours and sitting at 189 degrees IT right now.  More Brisket pics to come when I cut it up for dinner.... Next is the ribs. Pictures to follow!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky