Kia Ora, Gooday from NZ..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kiwi Smoke

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 20, 2018
Hi all, just a quick gooday from me.
Just joined the forum and am about to get my first pellet grill/smoker Louisiana LG900. Gotta say I'm pretty excited about the whole thing.
Did a LOT of research online and in here before deciding on the LG.
Factors that lead me to go with it were:
Simple operation
Accurate cooking temperature
Ability to sear direct on flame
Construction and price point
There is a lot to learn and I'm a dead set novice so please excuse me if I ask dumb questions down the line.
Really looking forward to seeing where I can go with this and any help will always be appreciated.
Cheers Pete

Welcome to
small-logo.png

Congratulations on Louisiana LG900!
I've always hated the waiting part.

Thank you fellas...
Sonny I hear ya about the waiting thing, unfortunately my missus is the sensible one and is a bit conservative when it comes to spending money...if it was upto me I'd have thrown in the car as soon as I saw it.
However have had time to go back to the store to negotiate a better deal which they seemed happy to do. Got another $100 off the grill, and no charge for the cover (initial price of cover was $99)
So happy days.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky