Keto Pecan Pie Muffins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Saw this recipe the other day and knew I had to make it. It’s been a minute since I’ve made a tasty keto treat. Recipe makes a dozen. Mix 1/2 cup softened butter and 3/4 cup Brown Swerve in mixer until nice and creamy. Add 2 room temp large eggs and 1/2 t caramel extract. Mix until well mixed then add in 1 cup of fine almond flour and 1/4 t salt and mix until the boringly incorporated. Hand fold in 1 cup chopped pecans and 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips. I didn’t have any so I used sugar free salted caramel chips. Bake at 325F 25-30 minutes until just set on top. Should be a little jiggly so they are nice and gooey inside. Passed a few out and they were loved. My buddies teenage daughter said you couldn’t tell they were keto and loved it. Dressed up with a little fresh whipped cream and a sugar free caramel sauce.
1A32DE54-2BE2-4181-9241-A9009713D3BD.jpeg
Thanks for looking! If you are doing low carb / keto I think you will love these.

Looks delicious Jeff, nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jcam222
I'm not much on dessert but I think I'd love popping 3-4 of those delicious looking treats down my pie hole! Beautiful piece of work there Jeff, bookmarked. RAY

Nice, Jeff! I don't really follow a keto diet, but I do try to omit or drastically reduce sugar in food. Consequently, I never eat anything sweet and my sweet tooth misses it. I will try this, thank you for the recipe...

Look really good!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks and quite welcome
Wow Jeff! Another winner. I will be doing these soon. Thanks for sharing.
I think you will like these despite the almond flour Brian. I plan on taking some to my BiL ( also a Bryan) who usually has issues with almond flour texture. Must be the name :)
Looks delicious Jeff, nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris
I'm not much on dessert but I think I'd love popping 3-4 of those delicious looking treats down my pie hole! Beautiful piece of work there Jeff, bookmarked. RAY
Thanks Ray! These make a real nice snack with a cup of coffee.
Nice, Jeff! I don't really follow a keto diet, but I do try to omit or drastically reduce sugar in food. Consequently, I never eat anything sweet and my sweet tooth misses it. I will try this, thank you for the recipe...
I think you will like them. The desserts I post with Swerve and other sweeteners are hard to distinguish from the real sweets with dramatically less sugar / carbs. These are 2 net carbs each and virtually zero sugar. The key thing on these is to not over bake. I may even pull at 20 minutes next time. Want that center to be nice and gooey.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky