Just signed up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lawnman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 23, 2006
north port florida
Found the site on google , glad to be here. Happy Thanksgiving to all , my bird went on at 3am , 11 hr brine about 8hrs of smokin . I use a vertical gas smoker my kids got me from Cabelas. Favorite woods , whatever is burning, I use alot of apple , cherry , peach , alder , and the other usual suspects. Mostly smoke ribs , chickin and pork butts at least 3 times a month. Look forward to reading about your ideas and success. Thanks Frank

Nice to have you along, Frank. Looks like you've got some smoking experience. You'll find lots of great smoking ideas here that will add to your smoking fun. Feel free to share your ideas with us too.

Enjoy!

Thanks to everyone for the comments. The bird was real good , used peach wood with peach nectar in the water bowl. Very mild flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky