Just Joined!!! In Nebraska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ryanj68763

Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
I have been smoking for a couple of years, and have had mixed results. I hope to gain some knowledge here andlearn how to become better at smoking.

Welcome to the SMF ryan. We have all had mixed results but thats part of this hobby we love. Ask the questions, give your thoughts on others questions and we will all learn. Don't forget that there is a live chat..real time answers? You bet.
Enjoy.

Welcome to SMF ryanj68763!!! You have come to the right place my good man. These fine fellas will have you up and running in no time.

As mentioned above be sure and get signed up for the 5-day eCourse and watch for the chat activity. There are some great BBQ discussions going on when you catch the members in there. Hard to beat real time flowing discussion. This gang loves to talk BBQ!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky