just checking in!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dawgwhat

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 19, 2007
smithfield,Va.
just a newbie,checking in, i probably won't post much
will learn first,great place to start
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome, welcome! Glad you are here.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. That's a good way to learn. The friendly folks here at SMF will be glad to make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome aboard Dawg this is the happening place. Tell us what kind of cooker are you using. We have all kinds here from midget to giants, we have smokers from all around the world. Pull up a seat grab a cold one and enjoy.

I have a small charoal one (barrel type)
been thinking about the electic one from bass pro
(box type) I had a brinkman one it sucked
thanks everyone for the welcome
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome to SMF Dawg
icon_smile.gif
! Most everyone will agree that signing up for Jeff's free 5 day e-course would be a great way to get your feet wet here. Look forward to seeing your posts ( when you feel like it ) and we love pics
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
! Daun

Welcome to the SMF dawgwhat, just read your reply in "you know you have a smoking problem thread"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Glad you found us!!

welcome to SMF, dawg. i guess you got my e-mail? y'all, dawg is on a motorcycle forum i am on too. the kawasaki concours forum, the best sport-tourer there is.

I got a couple
what is OTBS?
I have also noticed that a lot of ya'll don't have them
expective smokers
I have a barrell type with a fire box on the side,but don't know how to
use it right
icon_cry.gif

and no I can't spell
biggrin.gif

thanks Cheeh,
won't be in that club for a while,
but I'm going to try my damnist to get it right
ain't nutt'n better than some good smoked stuff
biggrin.gif

that dawg aint got anything to do with football-does it????
cause we got some tigers around here that would like to catch that dawg snoozin...

take a look at my electric smoker review..
reviews are a new thing here---
they are near bottom of forums page

im glad to meet you.
cool.gif

of course it's a football thing GO DAWGS
and I will check out your reviews on them
just haven't made it there yet,too much info to
soak up in one night
biggrin.gif

Welcome Dawg!!! Loved the picture! There is a lot to absorb, but as you work your way around you will learn so much and get so many ideas to try...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky