Just a test from my evo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tom37

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 24, 2009
Independence Mo
Just thought I would try a post from the evo and see what happened.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well it looks like the pic didn't work, I shall try again

Gonna try this again,
ae9c6d8c-5435-fdfd.jpg

Looks like it works tonight. And from here I even have a [°] symbol. Pretty cool stuff.
But it timed out, I had to copy and paste it to another post.

One more test with my new sig!!!

Sent from Poorkidzbbq Via my EVO

Holy smokes thats a giant picture. Does anyone know if we are posed to host the pic at tapatalk, this is what I did and it worked but thought I would ask.

And hopefully its being updated since I had to log in 3 different times, it told me there was no connection to the host. And the last time I posted post #7 and tried to view another and it tells me to log in. After doing that I can see where it says latest post but when I click it I get a response that says I don't have permission. Also that PM's are disabled. 

I know we are working with a new app here and they are working on it, I just thought I might mention it incase no one knew.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky