Just 2 pork chops nothing special.. plus the other wildfork score

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey,

I got a couple things from WildFork last week. This is my 3rd order from them and I have to say after some initial doubts about their pricing I am pretty happy.

I got sooooo tired of ordering loin chops and getting shi**y sirloin pork chops from Safeway. I ordered a 5 lb pack of Pork NY Thin Chops from WF for $12 which is about $5 a lb cheaper than safeway LOL. They came in the big family package and all of em are at least 2 to 2.5 inches thick. if that's their "thin" chops I would love to see their thick ones. I cooked two up when I got home this morning. Nothing special just some kinders buttery steak rub and a pan. I will serve them with some creamed corn and potatoes later tonight before my 12-hour gy shift. tasted good I mean their chops so /shrug they are what they are.

Here is the chops and the rest of the stuff I got. I can't wait to try the Skirt and all the sausages. i might do those on the grill.

chops top.jpg
chopsside.jpg
wild forks.jpg

Reactions: jcam222
Sounds good. I've never ordered from wf, but have been eyeballing the site lately looking for some pork belly
Prices are pretty good, reasonable portions, lots to choose from and super-fast shipping. I joined their membership deal so I could get free shipping for the year :<). I like em way better than omaha and their way cheaper than SRF.

As a side note I might use the pork steakhouse sausage in some baked beans I'll be doing soon.

Reactions: Smoking Allowed
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky