jeffs rub

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by garryt0161, Jun 9, 2015.

1. garryt0161

garryt0161 Fire Starter

I want to try jeffs rub and sause..cant find it here...

2. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

3. garryt0161

garryt0161 Fire Starter

i just tried to order the rub and sauses,,,,first it showing rub and sause for $37......tried again  same order came to $58,,,,i dont want it that bad

4. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

If you click on the link C Farmer posted it should come up properly it did for me

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  5. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

It works for me?

6. [​IMG]   Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a hot, then raining and now hot again day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

7. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

sounds like you double ordered the first time and them added a third order on ...

8. tim51

tim51 Newbie

9. joe black

joe black Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Jeff's rub and sauce are both great IMO. A little heat up front but no harsh after bite. Really on the sweet side. I used both on some ribs for Memorial Day and everyone liked them.

10. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Pretty much the only rub I use anymore. The sauce is also very good

The only thing I changed was I use Turbinado Sugar/ Sugar in the Raw in place of the Brown Sugar because it doesn't burn as easy

11. paul6

paul6 Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Love the rub!! Also love the sauce , with Beef I use the original recipe , Pork I add Pineapple juice and Chicken I add Apple juice!!! just sayin Oh with Bison I just mix a little rub and go from there.

12. mike5051

mike5051 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Best rub ever!  I quit experimenting once I purchased the recipe.  Rub purchases go towards keeping this website going, so I'm all for it!

Mike